Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Inner Asian

Here it is, the first Asian dish to glorify my humble blog!



So there isn't much to say about this. Yakisoba with broccoli, carrots, chicken, snap peas, and some onions.

Since today I won't bore you with food comments, lets talk a little about exercise and diet. I always try to buy the least processed ingredients and foods. I believe that is the first step to a healthy diet. It will be a little more expansive, but it is a small price to pay for your life. Next, use the fact that you do want to eat all these delicious foods and get yourself into the gym and exercising.
When I go to the gym I relax. Don't think about the weight you want to lose or how you look, concentrate on yourself. Concentrate on your breathing, relax and let your mind wander. Let your stress dissolve into your sweat and leave your body. Once you get out of the shower you will feel elated! And you will be back for more, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment